The 2013 Renewable Energy Conference has limited spots for sponsors of our April 16-17, 2013 event.
Sponsorship provides your organization with the opportunity to:
- be recognized for supporting this premiere conference among your industry peers;
- network with other industry leaders and experts;
- develop leads and extend your brand awareness within the renewable energy sectors;
- establish personal contacts with industry speakers on the agenda;
- gain access to a valuable network of companies and delegates;
- showcase your services to this specific target market; and
- receive an exclusive invite to the private sponsor & speaker reception.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- complimentary conference registration(s);
- Host-A-Student opportunities;
- complimentary invitation(s) to a “Sponsors & Speakers” reception;
- prominent exposure on advertising, promotional material and website;
- complimentary 10’ x 6’ exhibit space in the Market Café lounge & exhibit area;
- preferred seating at Keynote Luncheons; and
- a special discounted rate for additional luncheon tickets.
The 2013 Renewable Energy Conference focuses on storage, hydro-electric, wind, biomass, biofuel, solar and tidal projects in our region.